How Do I Register for Classes?
Here's what you need to know to register for orientation:
- Students must be at least 18 years old or within 60 days of your 18th birthday to register for an orientation.
- Please plan to attend the orientation for at least 2.5 hours.
- Please do not bring children to the orientation session as there is not childcare available at that time.
- During the orientation you will learn about our classes and the services we provide.
- You will be given a reading & math assessment test so that we can better guide and assist you with your learning needs.
- High school diploma students should bring a copy of their transcript from the last school they attended to the orientation.
- Orientation must be completed prior to attending classes.
- Please select only one orientation session. We look forward to seeing you there!
High School Diploma Options
Napa Valley Adult Education offers high school courses in both a traditional in-class setting and a blended model utilizing on-line digital curriculum and face to face instruction. Each of these methods meets state and NVUSD requirements for graduation. Upon completion of requirements, students will receive a high school diploma at a formal ceremony held in June at the Napa Valley Unified Memorial Stadium.
|Teen Parent Support||